- Size: 133x119x36mm
- Weight: 250g
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to 90°C (-67°F to 194°F)
- Construction: Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic
- IP Rating: IP67
- Connectors: Deutsch DTM 12-Pin
- Update Rate: Up to 800Hz
- Type: 10 Analogue inputs, which can also serve as digital inputs
- Measurement Range: Each input can measure between 0V-6V
- Measurement Resolution: 10-Bit, or 0.01V
- Protection: Fully protected for input voltages from -24V to 40V
- Added Features: Current sourcing for ground switch detection. Configure as active high or low. Configurable Hysteresis voltage. Latching or momentary operation.
- Type: 10 High side outputs 80A peak, 15A continuous.
- Combined: 150A combined output maximum current
- Output Current Control Steps: 100mA (0.1A)
- Protection: Each output is overcurrent, overtemperature, load dump and reverse polarity protected.
- 5V: One 5V, 500mA output for supplying external sensors
- Added Features: Outputs can be configured to stay on for a specified time after the input is removed, useful for thermo-fans. Outputs can be retried multiple times after an over-current event is detected.
- Storage: 128Mb of onboard flash storage for logging PDM data
- Speed: 0.1Hz to 50Hz
- Viewing: Data can be downloaded and graphed via the Hardwire Electronics PDM configurator software
- Output Functions: Each Output can be switched with a user defined function
- Logical Operators: AND, OR, NOR, XOR, NAND, NOR, >, >=, <, <=, Equal, Not Equal
- Version: Bluetooth v4.0
- App: Available in future software update
- Type: USB 2.0 Compliant Mini-B
- Driver: Integrated driver for Windows 10
- Compatibility: Windows 10 64-bit